Why Business Analysis?
With IT firms rising in prominence and traditional companies focusing on enhancing their existing processes with introduction of technology, the need of the hours is to streamline the technology implementation in the business setup. This is exactly where Business Analysts come in. Business Analysts stand at the forefront, utilizing their skills to enhance business processes. It is, thus, no secret that Business Analysts and their skills shall remain highly sought after in the decade to come and the one after.
Modern companies are extremely complicated entities functioning in multiple verticals with several internal functional areas. These verticals need to be properly aligned with the business plan and strategy of the organization.
As an example, the business end of companies is managed by the Sales/Marketing/Administrative brigade, and the technology end of the work is managed by the tech team equipped with developers/designers/coders. These two ends need to pull together for the ideal, project-oriented approach. This is exactly what a Business Analyst achieves by identifying the right direction for the tech team based on client-side requirements.
How Our Courses Work
Business Analysts need to learn a Zero to Z approach that irons out the flaws in the communications and fixes disparity amongst various teams. Hence, the Business Analysis training courses available at Quantoknack are Designed by Industry Veterans who have learnt, planned, implemented, and manipulated Businesses processes to achieve goals for their organization.
Once you register for our program you will be led through the various steps of training. You will:
- Access a specially crafted Lesson plan built for real world concepts and applications.
- Walk-through the first orientation lessons and later, access all completed lessons.
- Learn from Business Analysis Expert Instructors.
- Learn to use software tools for data analysis, modeling, representation, and implementation.
- Basic of Quality Assurance (QA) Testing and will let you how the testing knowledge will help you in Business Analyst role.
At any time, if you feel the need for assistance, we are up for the job to clarify and take you through the course.
Business Analyst Course Highlights
- Learning to identify client-side requirement documentation.
- Understanding and Framing of wireframes diagrams.
- Understanding of business operations management.
- Learning and developing basic data literacy and an analytic frame of mind.
- Hands-on with relevant software tools that enhance businesses.
- Key takeaways that help you understand ways to bridge technological gaps.
- Insights to improve your Project life-cycle tracking skills.
- Gain real world business scenario that you can apply in a dynamic corporate environment.
- 4 Way approach - Data, Business, Technology, and Finances
- Enhance your credentials for a certificate.
Yes, Quantoknack Business Analyst training courses incorporate the most valuable learning that employers seek around the globe.
- Overview of Business Analysis
- Understanding What Business Analyst do
- Adopting Project Team
- Basic of Project Management
- What is SDLC methodology and Why do we need this.
the project, Planning, Modeling, and Disposition.
- Type of SDLS models: Waterfall, Rapid Prototyping, Incremental, RUP, Spiral, and Agile.
- Conceptual difference between RUP and Waterfall
- Introduction on Elicitation Process, Requirements Meeting, Gathering and Evaluating Approach
- Brainstorming, Scoping the Project, Feasibility Studies, Setting up Priorities and Future Vision.
- Understanding Business Team/Users – Product Owners, SMEs, Point of Contact, and Stakeholders.
- Use of Modeling method in Analysis, Planning, Requirements Activities, Problem Analysis, Change
- Management, and Version Control.
- Objectives of Modeling, Process Modeling, AS-IS vs TO-BE Modeling, Unified Modeling (UML).
- Functional and Technical Documents-BRD, TSD, FRD, SRS, RTD, User Story etc.
- PESTLE, SWOT, CATWOE and MOST
- Process Modelling(UML), Behavior Diagrams, Interaction Overview Diagram
- Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, and Power Point Presentation.
- Project Planning and Tracking tool- Jira, TFS, Rally etc.
- Use Case -Introduction to User Case, Use Case Creation Technique, Narrative and Relationship.
- Introduction on Database concept and Various Database Vendor
- Basic of SQL, Query Writing technique, Joins and
- Relational Data Base concept, E-R Diagram, Modeling.
- Define the process and Improvement Opportunity Form Business perspective.
- Measuring – Identify critical measures, baseline Process and performance to quantify the opportunity.
- Analyze process performance to understand pain point & determine root cause.
- Develop improvement solutions to address issue /opportunity & implement the solutions.
- Measuring solution with an associated control Panel to achieve the desire outcomes.
- Software Testing, Various Types of Testing Method.
- Test Plan Creation, Test case and Test scenario and Documentation.
- User Acceptance Testing and Bug Triaging.
- CBAP® : Certified Business Analysis Professional™)
- CCBA® : Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™)
- ECBA™ : Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™)
- PMI-PBA : Business Analysis and Project Management Industries
Business Analysis Certification
There are four level of Business Analyst certification provided by IIBA®, a well know certification Authority
PMI - Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®)
PMI is a US nonprofit professional organization which provides credentials in PMI Professional in Business Analysis.
To get the PMI-PBA® credential, you need to meet the experience and education qualification, a 200-questions of multiple-choice test.
Business analysis is a systematic investigation process to analyzing the business needs, collecting business requirements, and determining solutions to business problems that deliver value to stakeholders. As a Business analysis we need to involve in strategic planning, creating the enterprise architecture, scoping the project requirements, and making recommendation for improvement and in its technology and processes.
No. It’s not a mandatory to become a Business Analyst. Good communication skill is important, as Business Analyst needs to interact with both the stakeholders and technical teams.
QuantoKnack’s training is designed in such a way where you will be learning Business Analytics from very basics to advance level.
You can get the business analyst certification from IIBA® or PMI®. They are the known certification authority for BA Professional.
IIBA® provides various level of certification such as:
- ECBA® -An individual starting his career in the field of business analysis.
- CCBA® -A professionals who have 2 plus years of business analysis experience.
- CBAP® -A Professionals who manage the team with over 5 Plus years of business analysis experience
- CBATL® -A professionals who have over 10 plus years of experience.
Our Online Business analysis courses not only prepare you to glean Certification, but also provide you career path for the evolving and growing business analysis professional.
Your instructors are fully qualified and certified before they are permitted to teach any course.
They are in-field experienced professionals working as mentors and are profoundly connected to their industries. They provide right direction to your career and often help to cultivate valuable business analysis skill that helps our students to deal with complex business changes.
We provide two different ways to attend the training:
Instructor Led Live Training: This mode allows students to attend the live online sessions as per training schedule. At the end of every session, students will get assignments to complete before the next session. Students may ask their query to instructor during the same session or next session.
Instructor Led Video Training: This mode allows students to watch pre-recorded session as per their schedule. You can easily recap the previous topic which you think require more attention. All the assignments and course materials you will get along with recorded video through your registered email.
We provide 24x7 support through email and calls. You can send your query though email to firstname.lastname@example.org where we have a dedicated team that provides on-demand assistance.
Excellent BA training by QuantoKnack. Helped me understand the in-depth of business analysis process with real time examples and scenarios.
I had an awesome immersive experience (Business Analyst). A lot of ups and downs but that is to be expected when you're doing a career change. QuantoKnack courses available during evening which was good for me. Instructors are very knowledgeable and provide a great learning atmosphere.
The course materials and the instructors were awesome guides to prepare obtaining the certification
I took training from QuantoKnack on BA, the training session was very helpful specially the real-life example which helped me to under the concept very clearly. I strongly recommend QuantoKnack for everyone.